Honda discontinues the CRF150 L and CRF250 Rally
CRF250L and CRF250RALLY discontinued
- CRF250L and CRF250RALLY discontinued
- Temporary production discontinued due to changes in lighting standards
- End of production is May 2020
- There is a significant announcement about the successor model
Although production stops, there is a successor model
Therefore, Honda stops production for CRF250L and CRF250RALLY after CRF250M.
However, there is a successor model in place as per Honda.
Since it is temporarily out of production, there is a time when they are going to disappear from the lineup.
If not, the end of production will be replaced with a new model without the announcement itself.
Although it is the current model, it seems that production is a plan to end in May 2020.
If so, Honda dealers are going taking orders before May, so if you are interested, you should order before that.
When will the new CRF250L and the new CRF250RALLY come out?
- The structure of both CRF250L and CRF250RALLY is due to change.
- Model change time is unknown.
- We think that the model is going to be EURO5 (equivalent) switching deadline (2022 in Japan)
In Japan, the continuation models is fit for EURO5 by November 2022. It applies to CRF250L and CRF250RALLY.
So will it be released by November 2022 at the latest? This is the question.
Both CRF250L and CRF250RALLY are global models, and they get sold in Europe, and the announcement date is 2021.
We think there are changes in the engine and exhaust system. There are also OBD2 and ABS. That’s why the price goes up, and the specs change a little. By the way, the current estimate is 400,000 yen.
- At least CRF250L seems to be a significant change (LED conversion) of headlights
- Since it is an array of lighting equipment, the blinker and tail lamp is likely to change slightly
- Isn’t the meter changing soon?
- Small changes in engine and exhaust system.
- It seems to be only the ABS model.
- Assist & slipper clutch may be attached.
We thought there would be a change in this area.
Comparison of commercial and concept model of Aprilia RS660
Custom Badak Agung
2020 Kawasaki Z900 RS
What happened to Mondial Moto?
Update on Kawasaki ZX-10RR
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRF 300