It was a mystery between the 2020 model and the 2021 model, but the 2020 model has already announced. For 2020 models, click here for more details.
Since the 2020 model arrives in 2021, is it reasonable to look at the 2021 or 2022 model? Why not Honda may announce in 2020 as usual.
The specs of 2020 NC750X
- Power Output: 54.0 HP.
- Seat Height: 830 mm.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.1 L
- Fuel Consumption: 80.8 mpg.
- Kerb Weight: 220 kg.
- Engine: 74cc Parallel Twin.
- 17″ Cast aluminum wheels.
- Dual-clutch transmission.
- Steel Truss Frame for better durability .
It is a 2021 or 2022 model. We think Honda may announce this at EICMA 2020. It is expected to get significant change.
- Power Output: The upcoming NC750X gets 54 hp of power. Now, does Honda have any plans to increase the power output we may able to see in the future? But 54 HP is a decent output. Honda fans will be delighted to see if the output goes above 54hp.
- Throttle-by-wire: Although this expensive. But we think it rightly fits EURO5 norms.
- Riding modes: Set if you want to be throttle-by-wire.
- Cruise control: We might see the cruise control in NC750X.
- Speedo Update: Probably a similar speedo like CB650R.
- Emergency stop signal: It is something that Honda can bring as it is already in place in recent Honda models.
- Assist & slipper clutch: Here too. It comes in the 400 series and 250 series.
- Appearance change: We may see a difference in the appearance, but maybe the headlight unit remains the same.By the way we do fancy the new 2020 front unit of Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100 L.
- Weight Loss : While every motorcycle manufacturer is trying to bring light weight motorcycle. We are pretty sure the weight factor of future NC750X comes down from 220 kgs.
The top three are mysterious because they are relatively inexpensive models. But we haven’t heard any information.
We don’t have any information about the full cowl model.But we think that the full cow tourer is very compatible with NC.
Who knows, we may be able to see the full cowl version soon from Honda.