Kawasaki India has unveiled the new 2021 Z650, and main upgrades we see are in the form of two new paint schemes.
- Pearl blizzard white/ Metallic spark black and
- Combination of two blacks Metallic spark black/Metallic flat spark black.
The pearl blizzard white gets the lime green wheels while the black comes with the black wheels.
- Horwin brings electric scooter K3
- Kentrauos brings the ‘FRR1200’ concept.
- Royal Enfield and Levi’s collaborate.
- Ducati extends Scrambler portfolio
Whereas the performance specs remain the same.
It comes equipped with a 649cm³ water-cooled 4-stroke parallel 2-cylinder DOHC 4-valve engine provides a powerful torque feeling and direct throttle response in the low to medium rev range.
The ease of handling in daily life and the “Sugomi” performance that the “Z” series is proud of realizing a powerful acceleration feeling.
The engine, which emphasizes performance in the low and middle rev range.
It also comes with friendly power characteristics. Allows a wide range of riders from beginners to veterans to enjoy sporty driving.
However, India gets one Metallic Spark Black starting at INR 6,04,000/.