Its been couple of years the mighty Suzuki Hayabusa is making rumour. While last week we saw the official teaser of Hayabusa until then Suzuki was silent.
However now hayabusa_taiwan has published in what we see the first picture of the colossal Hayabusa.
Does the image comes from any video is still a question? Going further, we see the style, and the structure does remain as is given that Hayabusa with its bulky look had made an enormous impact on the motorcycle community.
Unlike the Aprilia RS660 and the RSV4, we do see the double-layered fairing on the new Hayabusa.
Outgoing version of Hayabusa
New leaked image of Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
When it comes to the looks, we compare the outgoing version with a new image of Hayabusa.
- New Hayabusa gets the sharper front which is related to intelligent aerodynamics.
We do see the front blinkers are enormous and golden. The tapering headlight gives a more aggressive look. With the silver, the front fairing has the Hayabusa mentioned in Japanese.
The front air intake duct looks enormous when compared to the outgoing variant. Plus present are three fins present which will help to balance the downforce in the right way.
The rear look sleek and tidy.
- It is still a question if Suzuki plans to increase the displacement from 1340cc to 1400cc or more. While we see, Suzuki will have plans to align it with Euro 5 norms as the current Hayabusa is Euro 4.
Now, this does mean Europe, Asia and the USA will receive the updated Hayabusa.
And even though the 2020 Busa has a 1340cc engine capable enough to make 197 bhp, it has a Euro 4 engine.
Now it does mean the Euro 4 to Euro 5 transition was on its way.
- The image shows the new Hayabusa comes with a black and gold paint scheme.
- The two acute exhausts on the current Hayabusa comes entirely with the steel look. Compared to the earlier Hayabusa wherein the cans were all back with the steel cap at the end of the exhaust.
- Further, it will arrive with full electronics and IMU.
- Suzuki may well shave the weight from the components as well as bring the updated chassis.
- What more it will come with a variable valve timing? Astounding right?
- The recent patent suggests that 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa may arrive in a new avatar with an enormous engine and options for multiple gearboxes.
- As well there are new patents related to Oil Pan and Cannister. These patents are to absorb pollution agents.
- We realised the upcoming model might arrive from the orthodox evolution, and Suzuki may plan to separate from the mega sports and tourers.
We are still waiting for February 5th.