News: Aprilia brings RSV4 X that makes 225hp with limited to only 10 copies.
Aprilia always surprises everyone and this time it has surprised more on its 10th birthday of their supersport segment they have to build a model RSV4 X that makes 225 hp and weighs just 165 kgs and is limited to 10 copies. Each copy will cost 39,900 Euros.
The RSV4 X is established on the same platform as RSV4 1100 Factory of Aprilia is. The RSV4 1100 Factory of Aprilia is a race breed that produces 217 hp. However, the new RSV4 X is capable of making 9 hp more compared to its sibling RSV4 1100 Factory.
What does RSV4 X get?
- From the SBK World, the RSV4 X gets sharper camshafts.
- To increase the performance parameter, the engined is specially designed with votes from the racetrack.
- The Akrapovic exhaust system is added with carbon end pot features a special sprint filter which is not only best in the motorcycle market as per Aprilia as well it is widely used in MotoGP.
- RSV4 X incorporates a transmission in which the idling is below the first gear and which also comes directly from the MotoGP.
- Aprilia ANN (Aprilia No Neutral) is another novelty that helps the rider to switch faster from first to second gear.
- RSV4 X also comes with Brembo with the fully milled calipers GP4-MS.