The 2019 models have expanded nearness through the redone styling which further accentuates their association with the Yamaha lead, the YZF-R1. Also, the joining of new highlights upgrades riding execution.
Fundamental highlights incorporate 1) another outside for improved streamlined features, 2) upside down front suspension adding to a strong feeling of contact with the ground when turning, and 3) completely advanced instrumentation offering high perceivability.
Since its launch in 2014, the Yamaha YZF-R25 has been mainstream with clients for its hustling picture and execution. It has been a main model for Yamaha’s strategy in Indonesia specifically, and has turned into an optimistic model, particularly among youthful clients.
The YZF-R3 and YZF-R25 are made by gathering organization PT. Yamaha Indonesia Motor Manufacturing) (YIMM).
How is R DNA infused in Yamaha YZF – R25?
Highlights of YZF- R25
- Supersports engine : 250 CC, 2 Cylinders, DOHC, 8 Valves, 6 Speeds, and Liquid Cooled.
- Gets anti lock braking system
- Upside down suspension for more stable and perfect riding
- New design adopts Yamaha’s famous racing R DNA
- Digital multi functional display which displays more information like “Shift Timing Light”.
- Full LED headlight which emits brighter light, are more energy efficient, and last longer
- New hazard lamp.
- Also gets full lead tail lamp.
- Compact supersports muffler
- To make the riding more stable gets wide front and rear tyres.
- Wheels are made up of cast aluminium which are strong, durable and lighter.
- The “Big Bike” distinctive starter. consists of a 3 in1 cut off / on button and a Starter Engine
- Comes in three paint schemes Racing Blue, Matte Red and Matte Black.
- Price at IDR 65,785,000 On Road in Indonesia
Source : Yamaha Motors