Yamaha’s YZR -M1 race bike has not only inspired many including ” Doctor Rossi ” but has also inspired its younger siblings in the past and now it has inspired YZF-R125 with its special edition Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP that not only looks rad but has been upgraded with some healthy features.
- Aesthetics looks cool with MotoGP-style Monster Energy graphics.
- Refined delta box frame.
- Gets refined aluminium swing arm.
- Rear tyre gets 140 section wider.
- Variable valve actuation system that gives powerful low rpm torque and more high rpm.
- Better variable valve actuation system meant better performance that helps for giving quicker acceleration, faster pick up, a higher top speed and better fuel efficiency.
Priced at £4,699.00 in Europe this looks beautiful machine that Yamaha has brought in its lower displacement category.
Source : Yamaha Europe