Scoop: 2020 Honda CBR1000RR Spied
The new Honda CBR 1000RR is spied on the track . The Tweet from the NOBU below suggest that it is spied on the Suzuka Circuit.
We have been constantly updating on the new CBR1000RR and below are few updates.
- Like the new Fireblade will come with fixed wings.
- We also got to know that is faster than Ducati V4.
- Again a new patent for CBR1000RR.
- The new Fireblade gets 220 HP.
- New patent for Fireblade with advance aerodynamics.
- Information on new Honda CBR1000RR.
And now it is spied this variant is CBR1000RR-RSP.
- SP model will be announced first.
- Announcement will happen at upcoming EICMA.
- For Japan the annoucment will happen in October.
- There is a test-ride event for dreams in December.
- In Japan it will be released in March 2020.
- Mass production to be completed in October.
HRCが鈴鹿サーキットに持ち込んで来ているこのテストマシンは何だ⁉️— NOBU㌠ (@n_mode_log) October 23, 2019
#MFJGP #SuperBike #HRC pic.twitter.com/Owzh8cUs1m