There are a lot of talks going on related to the new 2020 Honda CBR1000RR. Recently Honda had filed a patent for the new engine of CBR1000RR that allows the bike to be more compact and then there are several other patents filed that show how Honda is eager to bring this bike on the bike scene.
We have now received information on the latest tests carried on new Honda CNR1000RR and Honda riders took it out on the circuit.
- In the current state, tests are already carried on new CBR1000RR.
- The data is sent to the important parties.
- Production is already done.
- There is also information that there will be a new variant RRR and that is faster than any other current bike. The racing variant is not RRR as there will be a violation of the regulations
- Apart from the above the maintenance cost will be high as mechanics will have to be trained.
- Components like a cowl, fins will also be expensive.
- SP model or its equivalent is expected to be announced first.
- The announcement will be made ar EICMA.
- In October, there will be an announcement for Japan.
- Release date in Japan is around March 2020.
- Prior mass production as of October is aleady done.
We also came to know that the development cost for these new variants of Honda CBR1000RR is around 8 billion yen.