Suzuki Europe presents the special liveries dedicated to MotoGP Legends. And to choose from, there are seven different replica’s.
For Suzuki, there are seven consecutive Constructors’ titles.
- 2021 Kawasaki D SE Tracker
- Should Ducati bring more colours for its Multi V4?
- Harris F1 based Suzuki GSX
- All about Honda H’ness 350
These seven GP legends are
Legends and replicas
- Barry Sheene: The GSX-R1000R comes closely aligned to Barry Sheene’s 1976 bike with no seven and same colour and graphics. Besides, it gets Akrapovic exhausts with € 22.500 VAT incl.
- Barry Sheene: The second replica comes aligned with Barry Sheene’s. 1977 livery of his Suzuki RG 500. With no seven on fairings and same graphics and paint scheme. The replica again gets the fiery Akrapovic, and also it has the same price € 22.500 VAT incl.
- Marco Lucchinelli: Another legend who had the skill to adapt new bikes and had victories on his Suzuki RG 500. With Akrapovic exhaust, the replica gets no five and ‘ Lucky ‘ mentioned on the bike. The colours and paint does match to his 1981 original motorcycle.
- Franco Uncini: Who entered the GP world at the young age of 21 made a significant impact. The replica gets the Akrapovic exhausts with no 13 and colours of his original bike.
- Kevin Schwantz: Nickname as ‘kamikaze pilot ‘ back in 1993 the Texan brought Suzuki’s title. The replica comes with the no 34 and red and white paint scheme of his original RGV 500. Yes, it comes with Akrapovic exhaust.
- Kenny Roberts, Jr: Kenny made a successful impact, and With Suzuki, Kenny took four victories. The replica gets the blue and yellow paint scheme with white rims and no two on it with Akrapovic to support.
- Joan Mir: He stood tall in 2020 MotoGP season. The replica gets the golden details on the silhouette with number 1. The replica also comes with Akrapovic exhaust.
All these replicas come with single-seater.
For all the replicas the price remains the same, and it is € 22.500 VAT incl. You can get hold of these replicas here.