Triumph Rocket 3 launched in India
Triumph has revealed the price of its new Rocket 3 variants the 3R and GT.
Below are the prices for the US and UK.
- The 3R is priced at $21,900 (£19,500.00) and
- GT is priced at $22, 600 (£20,200.00)
The prices were kept under the hood back when Triumph had unveiled it in July 2019.
Now the new Rocket 3 is also launched in India and at India Bike Week (IBW) 2019. India Bike Week is the largest festival of bikes in India that takes place year on year.
The price tag for Rocket 3 starts from INR 18 Laks ( Ex-Showroom).
Does it stay true for its price?
We will find out
- Both the versions get a new 2458CC DOHC inline 3 engine.
- Roughly 10 % plus a boost in the power compared to previous Rocket 3 that’s an insane power given to cruiser.
- Both the version gets a sculpted tank and aluminum Monza style cap.
- With enormous power, it also becomes lighter by 40 kgs as it gets redesigned and involves balancer shafts .A newly build crankcase accompanied with dry-sump lubrication with the all-new six-gear transmission.
- GT gets more space in terms of the seat, seat height is now 29.5 inches .Pillion pegs that can be adjusted. Support in terms of the backrest to the pillion and taller flyscreen.
- Paint schemes for both the versions are Phantom Black. While Rocket 3 gets additional paint schemes like Korosi Red .The Rocket 3 GT having a two-tone Silver Ice & Storm Grey option that includes a Korosi Red pinstripe decal.
From the above, we surely say Triumph took a lot of effort to bring this on-road and its worth the price.
Suzuki’s Gixxer SF250
Benelli India opens Leonico 250 bookings
Kawasaki’s electric bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 and 900 GT
Dubai Police gets Ducati V4R.