Last July the news of Ducati Multistrada V4 started to trickle.
- We go to know Ducati using its V4 architecture in Multistrada.
- In September 2019 Ducati confirmed about building the Multistrada V4.
- In March 2020 we get to see the Multistrada V4 in camaflouge.
- Again in July 2020, we see Multistrada V4 in disguise.
- Come September we see the Multistrada V4 luring in woods.
- And then by the end of September 2020, we see a cool promotion of Ducati Multistrada V4.
Now Ducati has made public about the production of Ducati Multistrada V4 2021.
“We’re proud to announce the start of production of our new Multistrada V4!
The Multistrada V4 will be the very first motorbike in the world mounting radar technology on the front and the rear, providing a riding assistance experience of a level never before seen on two wheels.
Many things are making this bike so incredibly unique, and radar technology is only one of them.
It is just the beginning, and we look forward to taking you into this brand-new journey”.
Adaptive intelligent system
Adaptive intelligent systems are an aid to the operator’s riding of the vehicle and must always be checked or corrected by the rider. Advanced techniques are not autonomous riding systems and therefore do not replace the rider.
Always remain attentive to safety on the road and on the track. Ducati reminds that the rider of the motorbike is and remains responsible for riding and must still maintain a prudent behaviour that is appropriate to the specific environmental context.