Last July we started getting news related to Ducati bringing in the Multistrada V4 and let’s take a look at a log of events.
- July 2019: This was when we started getting information about Ducati Multistrada V4 2021. We were confident Ducati would utilize its V4 architecture in the Multistrada as well.
- September 2019: Ducati confirms it is building the Multistrada V4.
- March 2020: We get to look at the first spy shot although it was under camouflage.
- July 2020: For the second time we again saw it.
- September 2020: Recently we saw it lurking in the woods.
Now Ducati has launched the media campaign to make sure the news gets maximum momentum.
Well the image shows four Ducati theorems and it took us some time to decrypt the theorems.
- Ducati will unveil 1st theorem on 29th September.
- The second theorem on 1st October.
- The thirds theorem to arrive on 8th October and
- Fourth and the final on 13th October.
As far as the first theorem goes, it clearly shows four pistons, and they are organized similar like they are on the V4 motor.
Also, we could see Ducati making a statement which says
‘4 is lighter than 2. The adaptation of V4 to a smaller bore achieves the objective of a weight reduction of 1.2 kg compared to the previous V2 generation.’
The teaser itself is quite innovative and comes in a way where it has to be deciphered. We definitely are looking for more as Ducati pushes more teasers on its social media channels.