Ducati to unveil Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
Ducati will bring its fourth episode tomorrow on November 25th. And the teaser talks about the new Diavel 1260 Lamborghini.
Let’s take a look at the past episodes and what we expect to see in the coming episodes.
- Episode 1 we saw Ducati unveiling its much-acclaimed Multi V4 with radar technology.
- In the second episode, we saw XDiavel and Scrambler.
- The third episode had SuperSport 950, TK-01RR & MIG-S, Panigale V4 SP and the updated V4 and V4S.
- Episode four we will see the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini and
- The last episode which is on December 2nd, so the question is do we see Desert X, or we see the new Monster. Well, the next-gen Monster too was spied multiple times. However, we haven’t seen any prototype of Desert X.
It is fascinating as there were rumours in the past about the possible collaboration between Lamborghini and Ducati.
Both Ducati and Lamborghini fall under Audi. However, from the documents filed by Ducati, we will be able to see the partnership bearing fruit.
We expect the specs of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini to remain the same as the present Diavel having 159 hp, Testastretta DVT 1260 cc engine.
Expect a high-level exclusive touch on the aesthetics front. The teaser image provides a hint towards the carbon fibre component as we see on the fuel tank.
For other details, we may have to wait till tomorrow.