Scam Africa is a life time experience on two wheeler , its all about the expedition on Scramblers by roads, dunes and trails.
The expedition starts from Marrakech -> Zagora -> Marabut – > Merzouga – > Erg Chebbi – > Alnif – > Dades – >Ouzoud and back to Marrakech.
Fuel Motorcycle does provide in the form of mechanics who will be also do basic repairs also a traumatologist with first aid experience.The expedition are for those motorcycle enthusiasts who are looking to explore the wild side of South Africa.
Inorder to participate you will need below
- Green Card insurance and receive effective
- Driving license
- Motorcycle documentation
- Accident insurance and repatriation compulsory+ cancellation insurance
- If the bike not yours, you need written authorization from the owner.
What to carry?
- Sleeping bag
- Camelback (Mandatory)
- Copy vehicle keys
- Sun & lips protector
- Jacket & pants (enduro/trail) for hot weather
- Chest protector
- Rain suit
- Offroad boots
Bike Equipment to carry
- Air filter
- Inner tube
- Replacement footpegs
- Clutch and brake foot levers
- Gas and clutch cable
- Motor oil
- Duct tape
- Spray grease for chains
- Lubricant oil spray
- Fuses specific for your bike
- Epoxy metal repair
There will be two tours due to unprecedented demand with 20 bikes for a round
- Round 1: May 4th till May 11th
- Round 2: May 11th till May 18th
If needed might request a volunteer to switch rounds. Per person it will include 3000€.
- Assistance team and support vehicles during the whole trip
- Accommodation for all nights
- All foods
- Space allocated in the support vehicle for personal items
- GPS electronic (Tripy)/route dossier/tracks
- Photo and video report
Does not include
- Shipping bikes from/to Marrakesh. We can help you arrange this as we will be shipping bikes from Barcelona or UK (price from Barcelona and back aprox 500 EUR, UK roundtrip 700EUR).
- Flights to Morocco
You can register here
Source : Fuel Motorcycles