Yamaha Motor India has announced the price increase in their models like YZFR15 V3.0 and the FZ16.
The new price affects the FZS Bluetooth Series in India. The changes in the price do not affect the features and specifications of the bike.
- Triumph Speed Triple 2021 specs leaked
- 2021 Yamaha FZ, FI, FZS specs price and more
- Apart from the YZF-R7 Yamaha file trademark for R1, R9 and more
- Yamaha plans to bring the YZF-R7
The YZF R15 is now available from Rs 1,52,100 onwards, and the Bluetooth-installed FZ series is available from Rs 1,08,200 onwards.
Further, a new colour option is available for 155cc YZF R15 V3.0 motorbike as Metallic Red paint.
There are no changes or updates observed in the features and specifications of both models. Which does mean the Yamaha YZF R15 ver 3.0 on-road price gets increased.
The updated prices of the YZF R15 V3.0 and the FZ series are
- YZF-R15 V3.0 (Metallic Red): Rs 1,52,100 (New Variant)
- YZF-R15 V3.0 (Thunder Gray): Rs 1,52,100 (vs. Rs 1,50,600)
- YZF-R15 V3.0 (Racing Blue): Rs 1,53,200 (vs. Rs 1,51,700)
- YZF-R15 V3.0 (Dark Knight): Rs 1,54,200 (vs. Rs 1,52,700)
- FZS-FI Bluetooth (Matte Red/Matte Black/Dark Matte Blue): Rs 1,08,200 (Rs 1,07,200)
- FZS-FI Bluetooth (Dark Knight): Rs 1,09,700 (vs. Rs 1,08,700)
- FZS-FI Bluetooth (Vintage Green): Rs 1,11,700 (vs. Rs 1,10,700)