- SX-R1000 / GSX-R1000R discontinued current model
- No confirmation on EURO5 (a).
- Confirmed by several Suzuki dealers.
- Confirmed with Suzuki in 2020 and 2021 as it is.
- Euro4 models can be registered until December 31, 2020.
- Euro5A is from 2021 and Euro5B is from 2023, so there will be no new GSX-R1000 / GSX-R1000R until at least 2023.
- Continue to produce race models.
What are EURO5A and EURO5B?
Quotation source: European emission standards-Wikipedia
EURO5B is even stricter than EURO5 (A).
The above is the value of a car. The PM value is 0.005 for EURO5A, but 0.0045 for EURO5B.
The value will be different for four wheels and two wheels, but we think that it is good to recognize that EURO 5 B is more severe than EURO 5 A.
As far as the values of the four wheels are concerned, there seems to be no big difference between A and B?
Although there was a patent like that
A patent for a variable valve mechanism like the GSX-R1000 and an exhaust device and patents for other exhaust devices were also filed.
Regarding the timing of patents, we think there is changel with the 2021 model, but according to LE REPAIRE’s story, the GSX-R1000 / GSX-R1000R will come out from 2020 to 2022 .
There is no prediction, we think that a new model based on the current GSX-R1000 / GSX-R1000R will come out after a while.
And also think that the exhaust device and the variable valve mechanism of the above patent will be adopted. It’s almost like that.
Source : Le Paire