Suzuki launched it’s much-acclaimed “Hayabusa 2021 ” on February 5. The Busa comes with mature driving performance as well as aerodynamics.
The new Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 made its way from the ultimate concept, which is Ultimate Sport. The idea started with its first generation.
The 1340cc, water-cooled motor calibrates 140kW / 9700rpm, and the maximum torque is 150Nm / 7000rpm.
The third generation Hayabusa adopts the electronic throttle control. We also see a change in the intake and exhaust mechanism.
Further, the Hayabusa comes with The SIRS (Suzuki Intelligent Ride System) uses SDMS-α (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha).
The SDMS-α (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha) allows the rider to select from five features such as output characteristics, traction control, and engine brake control.
- Length: 2,180 mm (85.8 in.)
- Width: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Height: 1,165 mm (45.9 in.)
- Wheelbase:1,480 mm (58.3 in.)
- Ground clearance:125 mm (4.9 in.)
- Seat height:800 mm (31.5 in.)
- Curb weight:264 kg (582 lbs.)
- Engine Type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, in-line four
- Bore x stroke:81.0 mm x 65.0 mm (3.189 in. x 2.559 in.)
- Engine displacement:1,340 cm³ (81.8 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio:12.5:1
- Fuel system: Fuel injection
- Starter system: Electric
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Transmission6-speed constant mesh
- Front suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rake / trail23° 00′ / 90 mm (3.54 in.)
- Front brakes: Brembo Stylema®, 4-piston, twin disc, ABS-equipped
- Rear brake: Nissin, 1-piston, single disc, ABS-equipped
- Front tire size: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear tire size:190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Ignition system: Electronic ignition (transistorised)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20.0 L (5.3 US gal)
Across Europe, North America, Japan and other parts of the world. The sales will start by the end of February.
The new Hayabusa will arrive in India with a price tag of Rs 16-18 lakh (ex-showroom) range.