Energica plans to introduce three different 2021 variants and they fall under there RS category.
- Kymco teases CV2 concept
- Savic brings three variants
- Nico Rosberg to give away his Energica Ego
- All about Aprilia RS660
- Eva EsseEsse9+
- The sports machine Ego and
- Eva Ribelle
In Europe, all models are sale from November 2020.
What do they get?
- All three models get standard equipment as park assistant, cruise control, traction control.
- Also, all three variants get the 4.3-inch TFT dash.
- On all the 2021 model option of keyless mechanism too is available.
- Eva Ribelle RS and Eva EsseEsse9+ RS comes with a USB port as standard.
- The three variants come with badges and the storage kit.
- The vehicle control unit (VCU) comes with new parameters and mapping.
- If you are looking forward to using the bike for a track purpose, the sports variant Ego gets the new racing kit which has features from the Ego Corsa.