The 5-star rated Flluid 1S is ready for delivery by the end of January. Imagine riding in style on the Erik Buell designed best-in-class speed pedelec.
The Fluid is available in two versions, three colours, and two sizes, all with a two-year warranty, and free shipping throughout Europe.
- 2021 KTM 125 and 390 Duke
- Spacebar a e-scooter from Katalis
- Suzuki Japan to bring 2021 GSX R125 and S125.
The bike comes with Mid-Drive Bofeili (FUELL exclusive) with 500W nominal output and 100Nm torque.
With Max assistance Fluid-1 Pedelec: 20mph.Flluid-1S S-Pedelec : 28 mph / 45 km/h and a range upto 125 miles / 200 kms.
It also comes with 2 Removable Batteries with an LED level indicator having a 1008 Wh battery capacity with 3 Amp fast charger and 80% charge in 2.5 hrs, 100% in 5 hrs.
- Front Suspension: Suntour XCR34, 120 mm travel
- Derailleur: Shimano Alfine 8-speed Geared Hub with Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-E 350, 180mm disk
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-E 350, 180mm disk
- BeltGates: Carbon Belt-drive
- TiresPirelli : CYCL-E GT (Granturismo) 27.5’’ x 2.25
- Lights: Roxim Z4E Pro, 900 lumens ultra-bright and ultra-wide
- Screen: 3.2inch IPS colour screen with battery capacity, speed, distance, five-assist levels, walking mode and USB charging port
- Weight: 34 kg, 81 lbs with standard accessories
Shimano Alfine 8, internally geared hub requires minimal maintenance while providing an impressive range of gears.
Gates Carbon Belt, lasts longer than a metal chain, without the need for constant lubrication and maintenance.
Two removable batteries, the Flluid’s integrated and removable batteries are the key to its exceptional range and good looks. Capacities of up to 125 miles.
To choose it has multiple sizes and colour.
- Medium-dark grey, blue and silver
- Large dark grey, blue and silver
The e-bike costs around $3,995 in the USA.
If you wish to shop you can buy it from here.