Out of nowhere, the images of 2021 Pan America 1250 appear on the internet. The Pan America is 1250 cc large displacement from Harley.
Last year in August, we spotted Harley’s ambitious models Adventure Touring Motorcycle Pan America 1250 and Streetfighter (Brox).
- 2021 Kawasaki teaser
- All about the new 2021 Ducati Monster
- Royal Enfield Himalayan arrives in Phillippines
Apart from these two concepts, additionally, there are three more models a Sports, Flat tracker and cafe racer.
We did say in 2019 about Harley’s plan to bring these models in 2021 and further in 2022.
There are not many changes between the Design, Concept, Prototype and Actual production model.
However, let us understand what are those changes are between Design, Concept, Prototype and Actual production model.
- While everything remains same, we don’t see saree guard present in the design and not present in the Concept, Prototype and Actual production model. The saree guard may come as an accessory.
- The design shows cast wheels while the Concept, Prototype and Actual production model has thick spoke wheels.
Further lets to go and check the components.
2021 Pan America 1250 Components
While other components like the
- Tail cowls
- Under guard
- Engine guard
- Heel plate
- Massive TFT dash
- Guards around the chamber
- Muffler stay disappeared (supported only by tandem step)
- The front fender is something strange
- Tubular steel mesh frame
- 2-channel ABS anti-lock braking
- Front forks may come as upside down
- Rear as electronically adjustable mono shocks
- Front brakes are Brembo Monobloc 4-piston brake callipers
- While the back may come as a single-piston brake calliper
Are similar in all four formats of expression in the Design, Concept, Prototype and Actual production model.
2021 Pan America is Harleys multifaceted model which may change the way we look at the ADVs.
We may see below performance specs on the upcoming 2021 Pan America. However, there are hardly any details available about the 2021 Pan America. But then we have a few.
- Displacement: 1,250cc
- Horsepower: 145 HP or more.
- Torque: 90ftlb or more (122Nm)
The 2021 Pan America comes with the stern look, and instead of ordinary lights, we see these headlights are rectangular and off course LEDs.
And it looks like they come integrated with the fuel tank. Long and flat handlebar will again allow the rider to cruise on long commutes.
For additional comfort, the seat comes as a step seat.
Harley had postponed both Bronx and 2021 Pan America until 2021. However, we don’t see this with the 2021 Pan America.
Cafe racer and Flat tracker are probably 2022 models
Harley has also released a prototype of a flat tracker and a cafe racer-like model.
Both these designs are registered, and both are high-performance custom models.
As per the documents, the first model we think is 48X. We are unsure about 48X. At the earliest, it is a 2021 model or maybe a 2022 model.
As for the 2021 Pan America, we may see it by the end of 2020 or by the start of 2021.
The Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker are to arrive after 2022. As expected,
As it is challenging to manufacture in the current situation. Harley will not release five models of the same system in a year.
We think Harley has made the right decision as it plans to bring these models step by step.
The bad news is Harley has discontinued the Bronx as we currently don’t see it in its lineup.