The official video of Kawasaki Bike Week has been released. Oh, this is the time now. An official announcement is on April 4 in Indonesia.
Also, specs and prices will be announced on this day. Overseas has been launched along with this launch event, so is it right to see it on April 4?
There are talks about the release date in Japan around September, and even in Indonesia, it’s not awkward to release it in April.
The release date in Indonesia is probably from March to April 2020, as it seems to be unveiling at Kawasaki Bike Week.
Some say that it will be in production in late January, s we think it is highly possible.
For Japan domestic specifications of the ZX-25R of the 2020 model year
- The local Japanese specification will be released almost as it is. Not significantly change things
- The exhaust system is also nearly this way. The shape of the silencer may change a little, but not much.
- The display model of the red zone was from 17,000 pm, but the specifications in Japan may change slightly.
- Some specifications vary with the Indonesian specification, but the ride is not improved.
- Equipment and horsepower, torque. We think that those close Indonesia specifications and are roughly the same.
The real question now is will the Indian subcontinent too will get the same specs or there will be a change.
Specs of ZX-25R
- Engine: Water-cooled, DOHC, 4-cylinder, 4-valve
- Power: 40 Hp upwards
- Displacement: 249cc
- Front tire: 110 / 70R17M / C 54H
- Rear tire: 150 / 60R17M / C 66H
- Tires: SPORTMAX GPR-300
- Rear sprocket: 50
Cool exhaust sound also subtly heard.
Source: Kawasaki Bike Week Teaser 2 – YouTube and this was the kind of feeling.