Before launch, Ducati has been teasing its Multistrada V4 for a couple of times.
Let’s get back to our logs and see.
The new Multistrada V4 engine
- In July 2019, we came to know about Ducati bringing the Multi V4.
- Officially in September 2019, Ducati confirmed the Multi V4.
- The Multi V4 prototype arrives in March 2020.
- In the first week again in July 2020, the Multi V4 is seen.
- Without camouflage, we could see the Multi V4 in September 2020.
- Also in September, we say Ducati to bring the Multi V4 soon.
- Ducati starts production in the first week of October.
- We unveiled the secrets of the Multistrada V4 engine. Like the 1,103cc displacement engine of Streetfighter V4 and Panigale V4 will come replaced by large 1,158cc displacement engine in Multistrada V4.
The Multistrada V4 presentation will happen in two phases.
- On October 15th we got to know the specs of the bike and
- And on November 4th Ducati will present the actual bike.
Again before few days, Ducati teased us with its Adaptive cruise control.We believe this is the last time Ducati has teased us with the photographs.
However, one picture shows the front portion, but it is in the dark, and the second picture shows the lean angle of Multistrada V4.
Lean Multi V4 angle
Now we are looking forward to launching and are excited to see the 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 in flesh and blood.